We’re looking for innovative, entrepreneurial spirits!
Resolution prides itself on employing some of the smartest minds in digital marketing.
The qualities we look for in people and build our employee of the month scheme around are focused on something we call “RESO”:
- Results driven – Is achieving goals and meaningful outcomes to the work you produce important?
- Energetic approach – Are you proactive and optimistic in the way you tackle every task?
- Squad mentality – Are you a team player that collaborates well with internal and external stakeholders?
- Original thinking – Do you look for innovative solutions and challenge the status quo?
Resolution also invest in our staff and have employed a people strategy of “i-Work i-Learn i-Play”. We believe well balanced employees are happy employees; and happy employees bring their A game to work.
- i-Work encompasses a wide range of HR policies, practices and procedures to create a supportive working environment you can thrive in. Think really well written job descriptions, clear performance appraisal processes and a flexible working environment.
- i-Learn encompasses a range of developmental initiatives to keep you challenged, stimulated and engaged in your work (all in preparation for the next step of your career with Resolution). Think RESO Academy, mentoring programs, and career and development plans.
- i-Play aims to target your mind, spirit, and body wellbeing. We run regular yoga sessions, ping pong competitions, running clubs, and many other culture club events (pub quizzes and epic parties) so you can let your hair down and have a good time.
If you’re passionate about performance marketing and great at what you do, Resolution may be the place for you. We offer tremendous opportunities and the chance to work with the world’s top brands.